These protocols are specifically for our spring and fall programs. They are subject to change based on the recommendations of the CDC and American Camp Association. Please contact us if you have specific questions. You can find the protocols for our summer residential camp here.
- While we have taken reasonable additional measures in an effort to reduce exposure to Covid 19, an inherent risk of exposure to Covid 19 exists in any place where people are present. By coming to Camp Cheerio, you are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to Covid 19 or any other communicable diseases.
- Please do not attend any events/employment at Camp Cheerio
if you are not feeling well or have a temperature of 100.4 or
higher. Participants at Camp who show symptoms or have a fever will
be asked to leave or be picked up by their parents.
- We do NOT require proof of vaccination or a negative test result for weekend programs. This documentation is required to attend our summer camp sessions, to attend our Senior Adult Camp, and to work as a Camp Cheerio staff member.
- Masks are optional at Camp, but please consider wearing a mask if you are in a crowded, indoor environment or have an underlying health condition.
- Camp Cheerio shared facilities (bathrooms, surfaces, etc.) will
be cleaned/disinfected each day.
- Cabins and cabin bathrooms will be
cleaned and disinfected before the start of your program.
- Frequent hand washing is encouraged, especially before
- Hand sanitizer is available at multiple locations around Camp, including the entrances to each major building, at activity areas, and on each table in the Dining Hall.
- Visitors will be limited at Camp, and if allowed, will be directed
to the Camp Office to check-in.