- Please do not attend any events/employment at Camp Cheerio
if you are not feeling well or have a temperature of 100.4 or
higher. We encourage you to check your temperature for
several days before coming to Camp.
- Participants or Staff entering Camp Cheerio are required to
have a health screening and temperature check.
- Participants at Camp who show symptoms or have a fever will
be asked to leave or be picked up by their parents.
- All Campers, Staff, and Participants at Camp should have a
mask available at all times.
- Social Distancing should be practiced at Camp if at all possible.
If not possible, a mask should be worn. If Campers/Guests/Staff
are more comfortable wearing masks at other times, they are
free to do so.
- Camp Cheerio shared facilities (bathrooms, surfaces, etc.) will
be cleaned/disinfected multiple times each day.
- Cabins and cabin bathrooms will be
cleaned and disinfected before the start of your program.
- Frequent hand washing is encouraged, especially before
- Hand sanitizer is available at each building in Camp, at each
activity, and on each table in the Dining Hall.
- Activity equipment will be disinfected between groups and if
possible, between participants.
- Visitors will be limited at Camp, and if allowed, will be directed
to the Camp Office for a health screening.
- Tables in the Dining Hall will be spaced at least 6 feet apart and
seats will be reduced to encourage social distancing.
- Food will be served in a manner to limit sharing of utensils. Any
lines of people will be socially distanced whenever possible,
and wearing of masks is mandatory.
- If we are using a buffet line for food service, masks are